1) PRAY. Give me… (attribute from last week)
2) What is the funniest thing you have seen this week?
3) Matthew 5:13-16
13“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet. 14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
4) What does Jesus mean by we are the salt?
5) Do you feel that you are a light on a hill? Why?
6) Jordan’s Thoughts
a. It is all about making Christ more. He is the light. He deserves the glory. We should live our lives in such a way that people think of Christ and not us.
7) What is one way you can point others to Christ through your actions?
8) APPLY – Memorize John 3:30
NEXT WEEK READING: Matthew 5:17-20